Monday 24 August 2015

Hello!!


I have been contemplating about starting a blog for quite a while.

But then i was always hesitant, mainly because i did not know whether i would be able to keep at it - having to juggle between a full time 9 to 5 job and help my Significant Other run his business.

And finally, i just decided one day to actually start it!

So here is my first blog entry ever!

I love cooking and baking and anything food, so I knew that my blog would always be mainly about just that.

My motivation behind starting this blog is definitely not because i am good with words whatsoever.. But mainly because i would like to keep track of recipes that actually work for me and resulted in food that are suitable for the palates of my loved ones.

I also do hope that my kids in the future will be able to go to this blog and use it as their reference. Oh how i really wish my Grandmas, Dad and Aunties had kept some form of a recipe book that i could get my hands on!

I suppose that family 'recipe book' will have to start here :)

Lastly, I wanted this family recipe book to have pictures of some of the steps, as i know that it can be hard to follow a recipe without actually seeing it happen, which pinpoints the major issue with writing it all up with pen and paper - i am really bad at drawing! So, i figured a blog is the way to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment